1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island,
3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder
6. No matter how much you push the envelope,
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result
9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said:
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
18. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle,
19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was
20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is
21. A backward poet writes inverse.
22. In democracy it's your vote that counts.
23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
24. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
And, saving the best for last:
25. There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.