|Livening up Thanksgiving Dinner|
1. Load your plate up high; take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender and take your "shake" back to the table. Announce that it's the new Thanksgiving Weight Loss Shake.
2. When everyone says, in turn, what they are thankful for, say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught," and refuse to say anything more.
3. Bring along old-recorded football games and pop them in the VCR (or DVD) when Dad's not looking. Make sure it is set to the last two minutes of the game. When he comes into the room, turn off the VCR and turn on the regular TV.
4. Bring a date that only talks about the tragic and abusive conditions known to exist at turkey farms.
5. During mid-meal, turn to Mom and say, "See mom, I told you they wouldn't notice that the turkey was past the expiration date. You were worried for nothing."